AB Print Group has over 40 years’ experience in producing point of sale and printed material for a successful exhibition presence, and our innovative designers are well aware that this is absolutely an area where impact is everything. Savvy customers like our high-quality work teamed with value for money costing, so with a view to getting maximum effect for your marketing budget, here is our guide to using point of sale and printed materials to cause a stir at your next trade event.
- Get attention. If your trade stand is surrounded by your competitors, you will be relying on your point of sale printed material to grab the attention of potential customers. Banner stands place your logo above the crowd, leaving space on your stand for posters, leaflets, and flyers.
- Use a QR code. Placing a QR code on your printed material provides a link to your customers, inviting them to visit your website, or take up an offer.
- Emphasise your company colours and logo. A fully printed backdrop or large curved banner stand will make your company colours stand out without taking precious stand space away from your point of sale or printed material.
- Be innovative with your posters. Instead of a single poster design, try a series of posters, each showing a different aspect of your company message, linked by the company colours and logo.
- Promotional gifts. This is a sure way to get your customers’ attention, and provides an opportunity to give out your printed material. AB Print Group can help you choose promotional gifts to attract the customers you want.
- Be unique. It could be worth spending a little more to stand out from the crowd.
The design team at Batley based AB Print Group can produce eye catching and exciting new point of sale and printed material for your next trade show.a
Published By AB Print